AlcoScan AL3500 Coin Operated Voice Talking Vending Machine Alcohol Breathalyzer Tester. Breath alcohol tester for use in public spaces with 3 digit LED display of BAC, micro-computer control, automatic test sequence with visual and audio cues, activation by coin or free play button, universal power supply for AC 90 - 230 V operation. Perfect to place in bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants to make extra income. We carry the entire line of AlcoScan and Alcomate Breathalyzers. It offers the latest in cutting-edge breath alcohol sensing technology as well as accuracy and powerful features not available in any other product. Normal plastic straws will work when you run out of the 200 that are provided. If you have any questions regarding this breathalyzer please give us a call at (800)355-2956.
- No Calibration Required!(Recalibrated Replaceable Sensor Modules) - No Delay means No Downtime
- No Residue Buildup (Which Calibration Service Cannot Remove)
- Replacing the Sensor Module means Restoring the Device as Brand New
- AL-3500 Unit
- Extra Sensor Module
- 200 Straw Mouthpieces
- User's Guide (Manual)
- Wall Mounting Frame
- Power Cable
What is a "Pre-Calibrated Replaceable Alcohol Sensor Module"?
AlcoScan is the first breathalyzer company to introduce pre-calibrated replaceable modules (patent-pending) to the market. One of the main problems with using breathalyzers in critical applications is that the alcohol sensor, no matter what type, requires periodic re-calibration. Unfortunately, the re-calibration process requires that the breathalyzer be physically mailed or taken to a professional service center, at which point the device must be evaluated and proper steps must be taken for calibration with an expensive simulator system. The process is costly for both consumer and service center, and the delay of processing and shipping back-and-forth can be quite a loss. The Pre-Calibrated Replaceable Alcohol Sensor Module can eliminate the delays and complications of re-calibration by allowing you to simply "snap out" an old module and "snap in" a new module. This way, you can get back to reliable, accurate testing in a matter of seconds & it only cost $29.95 for each sensor module
1. Bulls eye This is where the customer uses the straw to blow into the machine. The sampling time is 3 seconds.
2. Coin Slot Located on the right side of the machine accepts only the specified denomination of coin. Others are returned.
3. Display Panel
4. Straw outlet This is where the straws come out of the machine. The straws should be taken for the measurement.
6. Speaker Hole
7. Power socket
8. “Ready” Lamp
9. “Wait” Lamp
10. “Blow” Lamp
11. “Finish” Lamp
12. Display the alcohol concentration The display window shows the result of the test, blood alcohol concentration (%BAC, g/l BAC or mg/l BrAC).
13. “Good” Lamp According to the result, it gives you whether or not you will be able to drive. A resulting BAC less than 0.02%BAC (0.00~0.20g/l or 0.00~0.10mg/l) is indicated by the lamp 13.
14. “Warning” Lamp the BAC between 0.02 ~ 0.05% BAC(0.20~0.40g/l or 0.10~0.20mg/l) by the lamp 14
15. “Danger” Lamp finally the BAC more than 0.05% BAC (0.50 g/l or 0.25mg/l)by the lamp 15. (each step is voice guided)
- Size: 20cm x 50cm x 36cm
- Weight: 5.5 Kg
- Sensor: Oxide Semiconductor
- Operating Temp: -20C to +50C
- Display: Three (3) digit bright LED with Voice cues
- Recalibration Need: Sensor module exchange every 500 tests (Less expensive and more convenient than recalibration)
- Breath Sampling Time: 3 seconds (with 2 seconds for analysis)
- Mouthpieces: Cylindrical straw
- Operational Range: 0 to 0.40% BAC
- Coin Mechanism: Specify denomination of single coin
- Sensor Accuracy: CE Approved (E8050955975002) ( +/- 0.01 at 0.05%)