Innovative Design: Engineers specifically designed the EP-550 Sport to follow the natural curves of the back for a more comfortable and effective inversion experience. New “Flex Technology” allows the table bed to move with you while performing stretches and exercises with ease and precision. In addition, the EP-550 Sport includes EZ-Stretch Traction Handles for added benefit to inverted stretching and decompression AND everything you need to use the comfortable Gravity Boots with your inversion table for greater support and comfort. Medical-grade Standards: Backed by independent certification to the strictest standards available, Teeter Hang Ups EP-series inversion tables are Classified as UL 60601-1, Medical Electrical Equipment, part I; General Requirements for Safety in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Warranty and Guarantees: Teeter Hang Ups five-year warranty exceeds industry standards and is one of the few inversion tables with a 30-day money back guarantee, which allows you to personally evaluate the quality and effectiveness of the unit. Specialized Features: Most inversion tables imitate the look of Teeter, but can’t come close to matching the quality. Components most often sacrificed in the attempt to lower price are those that are in place to ensure long-term enjoyment and user protection. The Teeter Hangs Ups EP-550 offers more upgrades in quality and aesthetic than any other brand. We carry the entire line of Teeter Hang Ups Products. If you have any questions regarding this item please give us a call (800)355-2956.
- Gravity Boots: Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Comes with the dapter Kit, including Gravity Boots and CV Bar for converting the inversion table.
- EZ Stretch Traction Handles: Provide added benefit to inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation.
- Flex Technology: The injection-molded bed design features allows the back rest to bend and accommodate your stretches for greater mobility and range of motion
- Corner feet: Increase the A-frame base by 20%, reduce sliding on hard surfaces, and protect floors
- Adjustable Tether Strap: Allows user to pre-set angle before inverting
- Adjustable head pillow: Attach for added comfort while inverting
- Adjustable Foot Platform: With two settings, allows users to easily find the best height for optimum ankle comfort and security
- Full inversion option: compared with competing brands, Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion
- Value-added materials: Laminated Owner’s Manual comes attached to the unit; Instructional DVD includes five exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn
- Heat treated steel: For added strength in key structural components
- Auto-locking hinges: To secure the bed frame from disconnecting from the base for portability and security when during stretching or exercise
- Specialized pivot bearings: For a lifetime of squeak-free rotation
- Adjustable roller hinges with cam locks: Offers added stability and choice of three rates of rotation
- De-rattler knob: Reduces shifting for smooth, quiet rotation – the only style on the market to structurally engage the main shaft
- Injection-coated rubber hand grips: For added durability
- Triple-plated chrome main shaft: Embossed height markers in both in. and cm. allow easy adjustment for users from 4’8” to 6’6” (142 to 198 cm)
- High quality finishes: Scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome
- Curved front ankle clamps: For greater comfort and security
- Easily folds for storage: To 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm)
- U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Sport Inversion Table rotates on a pivot system. With simple arm movements (rotation is accomplished by shifting the weight of the arms), the table easily rotates to any comfortable angle. The smooth rotation allows for oscillation and intermittent traction. Adjustable roller hinges allow you to pre-select three levels to control the aggressiveness of rotation, and the tether strap allows you to pre-select the maximum angle of inversion. Comfortable ankle clamps hold you securely while inverting. And you don't need to fully invert to feel the benefits! With the advanced bed design featuring “Flex Technology” (see image right) you can mobilize and stretch while partially inverted for a more effective decompression experience. Of course, if you decide you'd like to go to full inversion (half of all users do), Teeter Hang Ups offers the most reliable and responsive inversion tables on the market. While at 90°, you can continue to mobilize, stretch, and even perform inverted exercises like sit-ups and squats! The EP-550 Sport securely and easily "locks" in this position and can be released with simple arm movements.
Although most people find the standard ankle clamps comfortable, some user's may want more support. That's why we offer the EP-550 Sport model, complete with everything you need to use the comfortable Gravity Boots with your inversion table. Plus, the EP-550 Sport comes with EZ-Stretch Traction Handles. With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase the traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation. The EP-550 Sport Inversion Table folds compactly for storage in a closet, corner or under a bed. Every table comes with an instructional DVD and laminated owner's manual. Comes 85% pre-assembled, with the tools needed to complete assembly.