MotoCaddy S3 Digital Walking Powered Golf Cart w/ Temperature, Color LCD, USB Connection and Distance Readout. The S3 golf cart comes standard with 18-Hole battery and charger. The multi-award winning Motocaddy S3 Digital, winner of the Today's Golfer magazine 'Gold Award' as best on test and Golfmagic 'Magic Trolley' award for best electric golf trolley. The S3 is lightweight and made from very sturdy aerospace grade aluminum, only weighs 16 lbs. Exclusive locking system which conveniently locks the cart together for easy transportation. Want to get more exercise into your golf game without breaking your back, the S3 powered golf cart has you covered from tee to green! The S3 features an exclusive diagnostic system. In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem, the system provides a hassle free solution. We carry the entire line of MotoCaddy powered carts along with all accessories. If you have any questions give us a call at (800)355-2956.
- New Color LCD display
- New USB connection (Charge your GPS device or cell phone from cart battery)
- Adjustable Distance Control (ADC) allows you to set the trolley to travel any distance between 5 and 60 yards/metres.
- Competition Mode, allows temperature and distance readings to be temporarily disabled should the need arise.
- Two resetable distance readings allow measurement of drive distance, distance past yardage markers or the distance walked for your round.
- Un-resetable mileometer measures the lifetime distance of the cart in miles or km.
- Rubber ergonomic dual handles providing a comfortable grip and easy steering.
- Powerful and highly efficient third generation 200W motor.
- Quick Release Wheels.
- Lightweight and very sturdy aerospace grade aluminium frame (only 16lbs).
- Exclusive locking system which conveniently locks the cart together for easy transportation.
- Digital platform offering unsurpassed efficiency and reliability.
- Available with an 18 or 36 hole battery in black or titanium.
- Full 1 year warranty on cart & battery
- Key components are now even easier to change. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, the new S3 Digital includes a revolutionary self diagnosis system to discover the fault and get you back on the course quicker than ever before.
Motocaddy was founded in August 2004 with the goal of bringing the very best in build quality, style, reliability and affordability to the world of electric golf trolleys. We are based in state-of-the-art premises next to Stansted Airport. Motocaddy’s management includes a PGA Professional and single figure handicap golfers and between us, we have over 50 years experience in the golf industry. In addition, we employ a team of highly motivated, customer-focused people committed to providing products and supporting customer service that are second to none. I think you get the picture – we’re golfers and we understand golfers’ needs! Our trolleys (or “carts” as we like to call them these days) are produced in partnership with our manufacturer - a precision engineering firm who also manufacture aerospace parts for Airbus among others.