Snuza HERO Infant Portable Movement Baby Monitor. The value of Snuza monitors in today’s mobile world is significant as it is an 'out-and-about' monitor, unrestricted by the conditions imposed by other monitoring products. The innovative Snuza range offers unsurpassed technology in the world of baby monitoring in that it uniquely combines finely-tuned precision monitoring with mobility and ergonomics. Clip a Snuza movement monitor onto your baby’s diaper and you’re good to go! Snuza will travel with you to ensure that your baby is monitored wherever you are. Unlike other movement monitors which are limited to use under a cot mattress, Snuza is mobile – use it at home, in a carrycot…wherever baby goes. Snuza Hero is a small, light Baby Movement Monitor that can be used anywhere your baby sleeps. Traditional Movement Monitors that utilize pads are useful if you only have one child who only sleeps in their crib, but if you have multiples, or your baby sleeps somewhere other than a crib, such as a Moses Basket or Pram, then these monitors may not be suitable. Because Snuza Hero clips over the waistband of baby’s diaper, it doesn’t matter where they sleep. Perfect for at home, when travelling or when visiting friends and family. You can be assured that Snuza Hero is safe. There are no wires or cords that could potentially harm baby; your Snuza is made with hypo-allergenic, medical grade plastics; and importantly, does not send or receive radiofrequency signals. If you have any questions about this item please give us a call (800)355-2956.
- Snuza safely and conveniently monitors your baby’s every movement.
- Clip the Snuza onto the waistband of your baby’s diaper.
- The flexible sensor detects your baby’s tummy movement.
- A built-in vibrating stimulator* on the Hero model gently rouses baby 15 seconds after movement stops.
- If there is still no movement after 20 seconds, an alarm will sound to alert you to take immediate action.
- Snuza can be used in conjunction with a baby sound or video monitor so that it can be heard in another room.
- Snuza monitors are particularly useful for co-sleeping twins and multiples, where an under-mattress monitor is not effective.
- Snuza is the only type of movement monitor that can be used if baby is sleeping in your bed.