The G5 is the professional grade brand used by professional athletes, physical therapists, massage therapists, respiratory therapy and is also found in the clinical environment.
FREE APPLICATOR PACKAGE: With this massager you will receive the Professional Package of Applicators which included 5 different G5 applicator heads that are specifically designed for your new ProPower.
The G5™ Pro-Power® massager is beneficial to anyone who competes, works out, or is involved in strenuous work. Before an activity, use it to enhance flexibility, increase range-of-motion, and reduce the risk of muscle spasms, strains or contusions. After exertion, rely on the G5 Pro-Power® Massager to accelerate the healing process, to reduce pain and swelling by flushing out lactic acid buildup in the muscles, and to relieve muscle pain caused by work and stress. Excellent for the relief of, repair of, and resistance to repetitive motion disorders. (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, etc.) The head of the G5 Pro-Power® accepts all genuine G5 Brand massage applicators. All G5 massage and percussion modalities will be produced only for 24 volt DC operation, with proprietary power connectors as standard accessories, which automatically convert 100-to-240 volt, 50/60 Hz input to 24 volt DC output.
- Now With Worldwide Power Plug Adaptivity!
- Portable: only 12" long
- Lightweight: weighs only 3 lbs.
- Hand-held device with a soft rubber grip
- Variable speed control: 20 - 50 cycles per second
- Motor - 1/40 horsepower
- Output Speed - 20-50 cycles per second
- Power Source - 110v or 220v (ask for pricing)
- Speed Control - Solid State Electronic
- Current Leakage - under 75 MicroAmps
- Power Cord - 10’ Standard 3-Prong Plug
- Housing Material - ABS Cycolac
- Configurations - Hand-held
- Unit Dimensions - 3” H x 12” W x 3” D
- Unit Weight - 3 Lbs.
G5™ Brand Medical Devices, G5 Brand Percussors and G5 Brand Massage Machines are recognized as the most Powerful, Reliable, and Durable in the world. For more than 45 years the G5 Brand has served the medical massage needs of Respiratory Therapy, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Sports Medicine and Spa & Salon segments of the medical marketplace.