The MonoMouse-Zoom provides full variable magnification with a sharp grayscale image and freeze frame which can be handy sometimes. With quick installation by plugging the MonoMouse-Zoom into any regular television and pressing the large blue button, the magnifier is ready to be used and your television becomes a powerful low vision aid. Operation couldn't be easier because you only need to switch to the video channel using your remote control and when you have finished reading, switch back to your favorite channel. If you have any questions about this item, please give us a call (800)355-2956.
1. Simply plug the MonoMouse-Zoom into any regular television, connect the power and press the large blue button.
2. Press your remote control "Video" button.
3. Hold the MonoMouse-Zoom in your hand, just like a tennis ball or computer mouse, and whatever you move your hand over appears magnified on your television.
That's it. Enjoy reading.
To zoom in and make text larger press the button on the right. To zoom out and make text smaller press the button on the left.
To freeze or hold an image, press the small button in the center between the two zoom buttons. To release the image, press again.
Tip : Leave the MonoMouse-Zoom connected so that it's always ready to use.
- Variable magnification 14 ~ 55x on 20" TV and freeze frame
- Compatible with any TV using video input
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- Regular contrast (called grayscale)
- RCA Connection
- 6 feet of easy store cable
- Durable, CE approved, built to last