First, the Explora is convenient and easy to slip in your pocket or purse, measuring just over 3" high and 1" thick. The soft touch, non-slip rubber coating feels luxurious and significantly reduces the chances of it being dropped. Additionally, the included wrist strap can be mounted to the left or the right, depending on the users preference. When out and about, or even at home, the Explora makes for quick and easy magnification. A single button operation for switching the unit on and off and switching the LEDs on and off. If you are looking for a portable, truly pocket size, electronic magnifier that is simple, affordable and has outstanding image quality, look no further than the Explora. If you have any questions about this item, please give us a call (800)355-2956.
Power - Press the power button to turn the unit on. Press and hold for about 2 seconds to turn the unit off.
LEDs - Press the power button a second time.
Ways to use the Explora:
1) Hold the Explora at 45 degrees to the reading surface.
2) Hold the Explora above the reading surface.
3) Use the acrylic stand.
4) Use the tripod as a handle.
5) Hands Free!
- Non-slip rubber coating
- 3.5" non-glare, backlit, TFT screen
- Magnification approximately 4.5x
- Vivid, crisp, full color image
- Single button operation
- LEDs can be turned on/off
- Center mounted camera for intuitive use
- Tripod mounting for sheer convenience
- Left or right hand use
- Two wrist strap mounting options
- Uses readily available AAA batteries
- Auto power off function
- Optional rechargeable batteries and charger
- 77 x 85 x 25mm (approximately 3" x 3.4 " x 1")
- 108g (less than 4 ounces)