Introducing Fred the flexible skeleton. Fred's spine can bend to mimic any natural human movement. Once flexed, it will remain fixed in position to demonstrate correct and incorrect posture or various pathological conditions. In addition, all skull and neck movements can be demonstrated. Spinal nerve exits and vertebral arteries are shown as is a dorso-lateral disc prolapse between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae. This great model has a full range of motion for easy teaching.
• Excellent price-performance ratio
• 3-year warranty
• First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
• Manual final assembly
• Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
• Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
• 3-part mounted skull
• Individually inserted teeth
• Limbs are quick and easy to remove
• Stand and dust cover included