C TRAC is a patented medical device that offers a non-surgical, patient-controlled treatment option for Carpal Tunnel Syndrom (CTS). Just place C TRAC on your affected hand and inflate the cuff to start the treatment. Apply C TRAC for 5 minutes three times a day. You might start feeling results as soon as 2-4 days. Get back at life with C TRAC. In a matter of days you will start benefitting from this non surgical treatment option for your CTS. If you have any questions please call us at (800)355-2956.
C TRAC BENEFITS:
- Avoid surgery
- 70%-90% decrease in symptoms in 2 weeks
- No more sleepless nights
- FDA cleared and made in the USA
- Just 5 minutes, 3 times a day
- Use it on both hands
Instructions for the use of C-TRAC:
Placing the C-TRAC on your hand:
1. Put C-TRAC on a table
2. The air bladder should be on the bottom and the opening of the "C" on top.
3. Rotate C-TRAC until the "thumb hole" opening is on the thumb side.
4. With the palm of your hand facing up, insert your hand through the opening nearest you, exiting the thumb through the "thumb hole." You can open C-TRAC with your other hand if needed.
5. You should see the middle of your palm through the opening of the "C" frame.
6. The air bladder should be in contact with the back (drosum) of your hand.
7. C-TRAC should feel comfortable, the thumb should exit the brace through the thumb hole.
Treating your hand:
Once C-TRAC is on your hand, put the manometer in a place where you can hold the bulb with your other hand and be able to read the gauge.
1. Close the valve on the monometer by rotating the control knob clockwise.
2. Squeeze the bulb unitl the bladder inflates to between 180mmHg and 190mmHg as shown on the guage of the manometer (do not overinflate). Leave C-TRAC in this state for 2 minutes (if there is a loss of pressure for any reason, just squeese the bulb again until you reach the prior point on the gauge). After two minutes, deflate the bladder by turning the control knob counter-clockwise.
3. Wait one minute, then reinflate the bladder to the same point (between 180mmHg and 190mmHg). Wait another 2 minutes.
4. Deflate the bladder and remove C-TRAC
5. Repeat the process 3 times a day for 6 weeks.