Acuforce 2.5 is a brand new product for the Acuforce line. Invented by Acuforce Founder & CEO, John G. Louis, CMT. Like it's cousin, (the Acuforce 7.0) this tool uses it's own weight (2.5 lbs.) to provide pressure during your treatments. This saves your hands and wrists from injury and fatigue. The tool has 2 applications to perform muscle stripping, cross-fiber friction and trigger point therapy. Made with a natural feeling skin-like material, it is nearly impossible to differentiate from the therapist's hand. Feels like the human touch because of the special Plastisol coating. Works very well with massage creams and oils. Perfect for the professional and consumer alike. Instructional video included. This is a perfect tool for the massage therapist, masseuse, physical therapist, sports trainer or athletic department. We also back every Acuforce Massager that we sell with our 100% money back guarantee.
- Excellent choice for anyone doing very deep and strenuous massage
- Like the 7.0, the AcuFource 2.5 allows you to apply pressure to your clients back
- Prevents damage and fatigue on your thumbs, wrists and elbows
- An excellent choice for a light weight massage tool
- Client Relief: performs muscle stripping, cross- fiber friction and trigger point therapy
- Therapist Relief: Therapist Relief prevents thumb, wrist, and elbow injuries and fatigue
- Instructional video included