The ALL AMERICAN Heavy Cast Aluminum Pressure Cooker Canner is the Model 941 and has a 41.5 quart liquid capacity, largest size available. Can hold an impressive 19 Quart Jars. We are an authorized All-American pressure cooker distributor. This cooker comes with the standard manufacturers 1-Year Warranty. Ready to can your favorite fish, meat, vegetables and fruits. Only All-American Pressure Cookers / Canners feature and exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. At the same time, this metal-to-metal seal automatically permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, providing an extra margin of safety over conventional rubber or gasketed cookers.
These pressure cookers have been made since 1930 and there are several million in service all over the world. Includes all standard accessories, literature and instructions. This is a professional grade pressure cooker and is perfect for all your canning and pressure cooking needs.
Total Height: 19"
Inside Diameter: 15.25"
Capacity: 32 Pint Jars or 19 Quart Jars
Weight: 33 Pounds
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
- Pressure Regulator weight
- Sturdy Bakelite handle
- Easy On-off cover
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Exclusive Metal To Metal Seal. No Gaskets To Crack, Burn, Replace, Or Clean.
- The Safety Control Valve & Overpressure Plug
- Professional Quality, Extra Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Construction Throughout For Fast & Even Heating.
- Includes Cooking/Canning Rack
- Easy-To-Read, 8.5" X 11" Instruction & Recipe Book
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed
- Made In U.S.A.